Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time to finish the fight... or something like that.


Hello and welcome to the blog for my game Cyber Factor.
I needed something to keep me motivated and on track and so I decided to start this blog.
I will try to post something meaningful here atleast once a week, mostly updates on my progress but also just little tidbits of info on the game (actually the updates will probably just end up being anything I feel like talking about so don't expect much in the way of order here).

If you've never heard of Cyber Factor well go to the next post since it contains the info that I've posted on various forums over and over since its conception.

Well that's about it for now, you people who are actually fans of the game I'd appreciate it if you'd comment on the stuff I post here since the whole point of this is to motivate me and keep my very short attention span focused on Cyber Factor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leric you S.O.B where are you? email me, tkander1@hotmail.com